We're Expanding!

I have gotten asked so many times "Are you ever going to put your artwork on iPhone cases or t-shirts?"

and I always hate telling people "gaaahhh nooo...." cause, I mean, I wanna be like Oprah and just toss stuff of mine out a plane or something while screaming "AND YOU GET AN IPHONE CASE AND YOU GET AN IPHONE CASE....IPHONE CASES FOR EVERYYYYYONEEEE!"

So, I figured out a way to please you guys while still keeping it budget friendly!

I opened a Society6 shop back in the hayday but never did anything with it. With a little push from some friends I finally started to populate it.

You guys ready to stoke out?

We are finally now offering iPhone cases!

They are available for the iPhone 3G, 3Gs, 4, 4S and 5

best part? Now through this weekend all orders through Society6 gets FREE SHIPPING!














I hope you guys love them as much as me! I nabbed the feather case for my phone and I can not wait to instagram the shiz outta it.

More designs to come! I am so PUMPED!

Which is your favorite? Any requests?

xoxo
Leonora