New Products & 3 Winners!

If you have been following my shop for the past almost 2 years you probable noticed that at least every 6 months I try to create new products for Yellow Heart Art. When I find myself being comfortable with my shop thats when I know its time for me to take a risk and try something new.

This past weekend I tweeted a sneak peek of something I was brewing, and I finally had a chance to upload it yesterday!




These coasters are original artwork, placed onto wood, then sealed with a protective finish.

Fun gifts for bridal showers and house warming parties! (Cause really, cleaning a fondu pot is a total beast)

I try to have "fashion" meet "function" whenever I create home decor, so if coasters aren't your thing you can always prop these bad boys up on the wall and its instant wall art!

The other product that you have probably seen in my shop for sometime now is the birthday girl goodie bag!

Basically you purchase that listing and on your birthday Yellow Heart Art will ship ya over a goodie bag full of items from our shop! The bag will vary from month to month depending on what is in stock, but Lori instagramed what was inside her goodie bag so you can get a better idea of what to expect


You can grab one here

--------------------------------------

Also are you here to see if you won this giveaway that I hosted last week in honor of launching my Society6 Shop?
 THE WINNER OF THE CAMERA PLUSH IS AMERYN MARIE!

THE WINNER OF A WOODEN CHARM NECKLACE (choice between sewing machine or camera) IS KASSIE REW!

(NEW) THE WINNER OF THEIR CHOICE OF 1 OF 3 YELLOW HEART ART PRINTS IS KIM DAVIS!

Congrats Ladies! You have THREE DAYS to email me back at yellowheartart at gmail dot com to claim your prizes! Any unclaimed prizes will be back up for grabs on October 11th :)

**UPDATE: the newest winner, Kim Davis, was chosen on October 12th since our 1st winner never came forward, Kim you have till Monday the 15th to let me know you're a winnah!**