Home DIY Round ups for the WIN

So, as you know I am on a total DIY kick for our new home. I can't wait to try these techniques below to spruce up our hizzay.


12345

Ok, those folding chairs? HOW has NO ONE thought of this before?! I feel as though I should give this girl my first born child and a vital organ for being that amazing at life.

Also that table runner on top is made from a drop cloth. I have been having a hard time finding *exactly* what I want to decorate my house, so if I can slather some paint on a drop cloth from home depot then shit thats what I'll do. Yeah, I'm talking to you cheesy table runners from bed, bath and beyond.

What are your favorite DIY go-tos?

Oh hey disclaimer! These are NOT my photos, please link with love. I found all these DIYs on pinterest BUT I went to the actual source for you guys so you can see the creative people behind these awesome tutorials. Enjoy!